FILLING IN YOUR BOOKLIST
- Fill in student's name, delivery address, parents telephone number & email address in the spaces provided.
- Delivery address can be a home address, office address, PO box or RSD.
- If delivery address is unattended when delivery is attempted, a card will be left in your letterbox. It will be necessary for you to contact the courier/post office to organise to collect goods or a date for re-delivery. Global Office Products cannot submit re-delivery requests on your behalf.
- A $9.90 processing and packaging fee will be charged on all orders.
- Tick the items on the list that you require. Only the items you selected will be supplied and any additional items ordered after your initial delivery will be subject to another processing fee.
- All credit card payments will be processed at the time order is placed.
- The Holy Bible, textbooks, Dictionary/Thesaurus and Graphics Calculator should be retained by students for use in subsequent school years.
- Goods on Booklist marked DELIVER TO COLLEGE NOT TO STUDENT will be distributed by the College during the required school term. These items will be delivered to the college as soon as our supplier has made them available.
- Some subjects have items listed which are marked as COMPULSORY
your child will NEED these items to participate in these subjects.
- Any students completing SACE 2 subjects need to also complete a SACE 2 (Year 12) order form.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- Refunds will ONLY be given on TEXTBOOKS in NEW condition up until the end of February or two weeks after the purchase date (whichever is later).
- Refunds will not be given due to items being ordered incorrectly or 'change of mind', with the exception of the above mentioned.
- We will gladly exchange or refund any goods deemed faulty by the manufacturer.
- No pickup/collection service is available for returns - any returned items will need to be delivered back to our retail outlet in the Adelaide CBD.
- Processing, delivery and late fees are non-refundable.
Global Office Products
ABN 61 105 203 110